Saturday, February 9, 2013

fuck you very much.

a surprisingly fun weekend after the shittiest week in the world.
fun is more fun when spontaneous fun. does that make sense? haha whatever.

what our weekends consist of:
ellie: HAHAHA FUCKING JERRY
me: fuck youuuuuuuuu. but please baby, can i be your superman?
ellie: EWWWWWWWWW STFU
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DYING

sorry, we don't usually curse this much.

thoughts this weekend provoked: 
  • i'm so over drama.
  • i think my past has made me a bitter and ugly person.
  • i'm super judgmental of myself more than others.
  • sometimes i truly believe that i will never find someone who will love me. like truly love me. it makes me sad not because i won't find that person but because it's just proof that i'm a horrible horrible person. and you know how your soul mate is supposed to love your flaws and all? but my flaws are too horrible to love. yes i might be over exaggerating but i guess that's a flaw of mine, too.
  • i just want someone to stay in with. listen to music, smoke, paint, cook, cuddle, watch parks and rec, laugh about stupid shit. someone who gives me pages of random doodles that they've been working on all day because they thought of me. someone who accepts me being the fucked up person that i am.
  • hate it when a person who usually ignores me sees me out and invites me over to their table to have a drink with their buddies. THIS is what i wanna say to you and your bullshit hahaha the lyrics in the chorus are soooo perfect
  • hate people who selectively talk to people.
  • if you think you've had a hard life, other people probably have too. stop being so "woe is me" and maybe consider the fact that everyone is in the same tragic boat.
  • i hope no one reads this shit, takes me super seriously, and gets offended lol oops
pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment